2008年8月9日星期六
Who are you calling a rat?
I'm usually a night guy myself but this kid keeps waking me up every morning. I don't understand a thing he says and I keep trying to tell him to speak english but he never gets it. Just BLAH BLAH BLAH. Although he does give pretty good treats, but he always wants something for it. I gotta jump through hoops just to get a little food every now and then. At least he keeps that big mutt away from me. Teeth with legs...thats what they should call it. He doesn't need to keep me locked up in this joint though. I won't run away.... Far anyways... OH he's getting up, this could be my chance...Ok here he comes. Look cute... look cute...look cute...ALRIGHT he bought it he's opening up the doors. Now on the count of 3 I'm going for it. 1.....2.....3 AIYEEEEH....HAHA I'M FREE!!!! Uh oh what are you up to? So you wanna play huh mister. Ok well catch this!!! nanny nanny boo boo stick your head in rat doo... OW Hey you got me! I didn't think you were that fast...I'm tired anyways set me down over there I'm gonna take a nap... Hey hey what did you do to my home??? This Isn't how I left it! Oh man look what you did! AHH!! look at my bed!!! Did you put more stuffing in there? And my poop! You took out my poop! I just got the smell the way I like it. Now it smells like people! I don't know how anyone can live with that smell! Now I got to put everything the way I had it. Here you can have this stuffing back, I don't want it. NO I said you take it back!!! FINE I'll just push it in a corner over there where my POOP was...Ok finally everything back to the way I had it. No I don't wanna go outside anymore, who knows what your gonna do to my home if i leave it for more than 10 seconds. Hey unhand me you dirty Gerbil!!! FINE I'm OUT I'm out... Hey look at that over there, I wonder if that would fit in my home...It would look real good with the stuffing coming out...He's not looking I'll just move a little bit...a little bit more...Almost there.....GOT IT!!!!! HAHAHA...OW hey leg-go my new stuffed animal I found it first! Oh hey yeah I'll trade you this thing for another treat...Ha ha Sucker!!! That Stuff animal was yours in the first place!........Hey who was that knocking at the door? Answer it for me will ya, I'm busy. Well well look who it is. It's the one with the hair...I'm gonna get you this time....HEY wait what are you doing??? Who said you could pick me up??? Whoa to high..TOO HIGH!!! Whew ok this is better being next to you, instead of being out there with nothing but the wind in your tail. Ha ha now the hair has come to me! I'm going in!!! OW....HEY....LEGGO.... Don't Pull.... Don't Pull!!!! Oh man I had it just where I wanted it and you had to pull me apart from it. Whatever I'll just get it next time. YAWN!!!! I'm getting pretty pooped I might to sleep now .....ZZZZZZZZZ.... good nap good nap. I keep have a recurring dream about a cat though...Hmm what's going on?? It's dark out... hey and that weird little kid who would rather have a stuff animals than food is asleep. Isn't that typical...you take one quick sleep and you wake up and everything has changed around you. Oh well I'll just jump around the cage a lot to see if I can scare him.
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论